Big Data – Transformation and Analytics
Gizmeon is one of the leading Big Data Company in Los Angeles. We provide Big Data Services – Transformation and Analytics from our Los Angeles, Bangalore and Cochin offices. As a digital solution provider, Big data is one of our key strengths. Our team has implemented many Big data transformation projects and analytics projects for various customers. We are experienced in the key technologies of Big data stack including Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL – MongoDB, CouchBase, BigQuery Elasticsearch, etc.
Email us at [email protected] for a free Big Data implementation Approach consultancy.
What does Big Data mean for my business?
The commonly asked question related to Big Data that millions of people have asked us is: “What does Big Data mean for my organization?” Experts describe it as a vast network of data collection and artificial intelligence-driven analytics. Working in this field for the past few years, we see AI and Big data services progressing and evolving.
- By the exponential growth of data via the internet, traditional way of making decisions is no more effective
- Social Media – There is an increased trend of customers expressing their needs to refer social blogs before making decision
- The variety of sources we get data in, increased along with nonuniformity of data is making it difficult to keep and the process by traditional sources
Big data architecture is required in the below cases:
- Storing and processing data which is too large and cannot be handled by traditional databases/processing.
- Transformation of unstructured or semi-structured data for generating reports and analysis.
- Unlimited data, both batch, and streaming to be stored, processed and analyzed in real time.
Big Data Implementation Approach
Gizmeon as a Data Analytics Company supported by a team of Big data experts have created a wide set of architectures, practices, check-lists and an organized approach for Big data implementation.
Whether be it, Knowledge currency or Insight engine but Big Data is growing faster than any business can handle. From huge datasets to batch, real-time and predictive analytics, we can help you process it and manage it. Don’t let its 3V’s stop or steer you off course – but understand it deeply for making better decisions and optimize the processes. We will help you create a Big Data roadmap for your business and go beyond that to deliver the 4rth V ie ‘Value’.
Big Data Implementation
- Data Sources identification – One of the main starting points of big data is identifying the various data sources. Sources could be Website inputs, POS data, Social media data,
- Data identification and Classifying Data – Next step is categorizing the granular data and understanding it
- Identify the Key objectives and point it against a specific category
- Define Consumers – Consumers could be various stakeholders, teams or even other applications
- Define the Implementation strategy – Technology, tools, cloud, security, data quality solutions
Big Data Consultancy Differentiation
Big Data analytics is an enabler for businesses which allow them to analyze their data completely and in real-time. Big data analytics can involve predictive analytics, text analytics/mining, sentiment analysis, geo-spatial analysis, forecasting, recommender systems and a lot more. It can help organizations to drive innovation and make consistently effective business decisions based on the results/insights. Businesses that make use of big data analytics solutions will always in a better position to optimize machine learning and meet their requirements in disruptive ways.
Big Data Analytics
Big Data analytics is an enabler for businesses which allow them to analyze their data completely and in real-time. Big data analytics can involve predictive analytics, text analytics/mining, sentiment analysis, geo-spatial analysis, forecasting, recommender systems and a lot more. It can help organisations to drive innovation and make consistently effective business decisions based on the results/insights. Businesses that make use of the big data analytics solutions will always in a better position to optimize machine learning and meet their requirements in disruptive ways.
Automation of these analytics is the next big thing. We have decided to combine both and provide you with the automation of big data. Depending on domain applied, the processing, analyzing and understanding of any amount of data will only take a couple of weeks. Since big data analysis can be automated, these below are the uses of automation
- Operational costs reduction
- Overall efficiency increase
- Self-service modules and
Automation will give us more time to interpret and concentrate on the core competencies rather than spending time on transforming and analyzing data.
Big Data Framework
A framework is a set of tools used to solve a specific complex issue. A framework comprises of a set of tools and a big data framework consists of various big data tools that are not independent but work well together to solve complex big data related issues. Big Data frameworks can be used for data processing, analytics and thereby complete solutions.
Implement Big Data
Integrate with consumers
Where do we start? Big data implementation consulting
Our consultants develop a Big Data implementation plan by using initial steps from above. We use internally developed architectures, checklists, and tools. We start with interviewing various stakeholders and carefully evaluating and categorizing each data sources and service an approach to effective derive and consume Big Data Analytics.
How Big Data can help you?
- Understand your customers, their social behaviors and interests better
- Fine-tune your sales & marketing activities towards your target audience
- Arrive at decisions based on data rather than based on assumptions
- Enhance the capabilities of current applications by integrating key decision points
- Reduce overall IT costs
Our Key Solutions
- E-commerce Analytics – A comprehensive Analytics and decision-making platform for e-commerce. Read more
- Social Media Analytics – A Consolidated and actionable view of Social Media Analytics. Read more
Big Data – Key technologies considerations
- Hadoop – Apache Hadoop is a framework capable of processing a large set of data. It allows processing data in distributed environments across clusters of computers. Gizmeon has an internal team of developers and technical designers experienced in Hadoop. Gizmeon considers Hadoop as an integral component of Big Data implementation.
- Spark – Apache Spark is the more preferred framework today. Both frameworks fall under the Apache umbrella, however, the way Spark handles advanced data processing tasks like real-time stream processing and machine learning is not possible to perform on Hadoop alone.
- Cloud providers – Big data definitely need high processing capabilities and data storage and as a great blessing there are many reliable cloud providers like IBM Bluemix, Google Computing Engine, Amazon clouds are few examples. Choosing the right Big data cloud provider is a key decision to make during the Big data strategy development.
- Couchbase – One of the emerging NoSQL Database. The key advantage of Couchbase is its performance, SQL capabilities, and Mobile Synchronization capability.
- MongoDB – One of the leading NoSQL database known for its ease of implementation
Benefits of Big Data Testing
Big Data testing ensures that the output data that you have is accurate and with a good quality score. Below are the benefits of Big Data testing:
- Decision-making improvement
- Structured Data accuracy
- Helps in optimizing business strategy and thereby
- Revenue increase and minimal losses
Big Data is going to be a key business tool for the future. Companies who are able to implement a reliable and business-focused Big data solution is going to take the early advantage. Please email us to [email protected] to know more about Big Data solutions and to implement a Big data solution for your company.
From Our case Studies
E commerce Analytics for Leading E commerce Vendors
Gizmeon successfully implemented our E commerce Analytics Platform for a leading E-commerce Customer. Customer is benefiting with wide variety of reports and insights and able to make quick and right decisions. Read More
CRM Analytics for a Leading Mining Firm
Gizmeon developed a complete Analytics suite for a leading Mining firm . Customer analytics is helping to deliver real time dashboards to top executives and also offer a detailed analysis on customers ,business and credit management
Social Media Analytics for Retail Brands
Gizmeon social Media Platform is used by various retail brands to identify their social media performance . Dashboard covers all social media platforms and offers a deep dive analytics on how a brand perform on social media. Read More